Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thanks...

I just wanted  to follow up and say thank you for the posts and emails.  I know that I will love the baby once it gets here.  She is a smart girl and I pray that she receives the wisdom she needs to continue to move her and her child's life in the right direction.  It was not my intention to sound like I was whining about not getting my way or being able to do what I wanted to do in regards to adoption.  I know that whatever happens will happen in God's time, not mine. I have to accept that and practice patience.  It's just SO hard...  Anyway, I'm out of town for business this week.  This is the first time I've left Zeri for more than one night since he's been home, a year and a half now...  My mom is staying with them to make sure that everything is under control.  The oldest 2 could be in charge &  left to take care of the littles, but they constantly fight now, and that's no good for the boys. I get home tomorrow night, can't wait! Miss everyone, and miss sleeping in my own bed! 

1 comment:

Mike Thomas said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com