Thursday, June 28, 2007

Adoption Update

With all the moving issues I haven't had much time to do or think about the adoption process. I let the HS agency know that the deal fell through & that I'd like to forge ahead full steam. I don't want to wait any longer in this 'holding pattern'. My brother & his beautiful wife were kind enough to send their reference paper work in. They were the last of the 5.. I have to get my TB test, then we're done. I think. I have to pull out my check list... I wonder if I packed it.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Kathy:

So good to know your are moving ahead in spite of it all. Sounds like you have a lot going on.

I have feeling pretty down since our referral didn't happen. And here I am led to your blog to receive the message, "Never, never, never give up". Whoa...I needed that!!

Kathy said...

Nancy-
From one single parent to an ex-single parent :) you know we have a determination level that supercedes all other beings on the planet... That being said, I know you will find a way.