Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

I am very Thankful for

My kids - they are indisputably and undeniably best things that ever happened to me. I can not imagine my life with them in it (even with the chaos).
My family - I love my family dearly. I am so thankful that they live close enough that we can celebrate together and remain close.
My health - without my health, where would I be? I thank God each & every day for my health, my kid's health, and my family's health.
My country - we have access in this country to so many things other people only dream about; clean water, an abundance of food, warm clothing, a solid structure to shelter us from the elements.
My friends - I would be lost without the love and support and humor of all my friends, those that I see all the time, and those on-line whom I've never met.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: