Saturday, April 28, 2007

Soccer Today!

Well the little guy had his second soccer game today, but it was the first one I saw. Last week I was luck enough to be in an adoption education class all Saturday. Anyway, his game was at 1pm today. The weather was beautiful! He played very well. He's much better as a forward than on defense. His team won, which was very nice. Then we came home & I decided to clean out the inside of my car. The kids tend to leave all the kids crap, I mean precious stuff and it becomes a pit. So I got the vacuum & a garbage bag, and off I went. 2 hours later you could actually see the carpet on the floor and see out the windows! It's so nice to have a clean car! At least the inside anyway!
Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Swerl said...

Thanks for adding me. Funny about "kid crap" -- our code word is "treasures", as in "Don't forget to bring all your treasures!" Parent translation -- "that one-armed Power Ranger and that stray picture of Spider-Man you made us cut off that box of cereal".