Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!! Last night (4/7) I headed out to the backyard to put the recycling into the bin (yes, that probably is the most dreaded job in the house). Anyway, I look past the lovely view of the bowling alley parking lot behind our house to try & see where the loud noises I hear are coming from. Low & behold it's fireworks! Yes folks, Easter fireworks! Very Strange... They were the big kind, not like the kind your neighbor does at the 4th of July. This was the picnic in the park kind, big booms & all. So I yelled for the kids to come & see. The oldest 2 couldn't care less, but the little guy& I stood outside to watch. We huddled by the dryer vent for warmth (it was only 20 degrees out ya know) while watching a beautiful display. Here's some pix. Not the best, but it was cold & I was shivering...






I wonder what we will do to celebrate Easter 2008?

No comments: