Sunday, March 4, 2007

My Daughter...

My middle daughter loves basketball, and everything related to basketball. She attends a high school that has a very competitive high school team - recently the girls team won first in state. That being said, she did not make her sophomore team this past season... She was very sad, but became the team manager instead. She went to practices & games with the team, keeping the score book, etc.
She really is a good player, tall, but just seemed she never gave it her 'all'. Those kids play with ferocious intensity. She just didn't have the killer instinct... I really wish she did because she ABSOLUTELY LOVES the game. She watches high school, college (we've only just begun March Madness), and of course the beloved Chicago Bulls.
I think that if she pushed herself including intense conditioning (must be in TOP physical shape), summer league & more specialized training, she would make the varsity. She doesn't believe me. ... I do however, believe in her & whatever she decides to do.

No comments: