Saturday, March 10, 2007

We've Started...

OK - so I talked on the phone to the SW assigned to us last week. She seems to feel, without ever having met me and told me first thing in our conversation, that 1 child is better for my 'situation'. Whatever!
I still don't know how I feel about that whole conversation. My mind veers wildy from one end of the spectrum to the other. At times I feel she is absolutely right, I'd be out of my mind to take on 2 more, 1 is definitely enough. Then at other times, I feel that I should stick to MY original plan of 2. I don't really know where it will end up, but I do know that the final result will be whatever His plan is for us... We only get what we can handle. I pray for guidance every day.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hi there, just wanted to say HI, a fellow single mom wanting to adopt, and I am worried that the same will be said to me, 1 is enough for you!! Good luck on your journey!