Sunday, March 11, 2007

Envelopes...

Ok - I bought 2, count 'em, 2 boxes of envelopes today at the store! Now I can send in the fingerprint receipt & about 6 pages of paperwork so they can begin the background check. The girls had to fill out paperwork to, as they are over 13. I told the middle one that I hope I don't get a surprise when hers comes back - Ha Ha! She didn't find it quite so amusing. I cracked myself up.
Anyway, she kept me company on my journey to Arts to get printed yesterday, She also couldn't find the bathroom there on the 2nd floor after two trips upstairs. After we left, she reminded me she still had to go, so we stopped at Mickey D's. Then we headed back home to meet the other 2.
This evening I finished filling out some of the back ground check paperwork. I get to put those papers into the envelopes (yay!) I just bought & drop them in the mail tomorrow.
Now, if I have stamps, I'll be all set!

No comments: