Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dossier Packet!!

YAY!! The dossier packet from AAI arrived in the mail on Thurday!! How exciting! However when I opened and looked at all the stuff I still need to get done I almost fainted. I mean in my head I knew how much stuff I was going to have get done, but when you see the acutal list - Holy Crap!
Anyway, I'm going to get started on the easiest things tomorrow... It's supposed to be rainy & cold all day, so perfect for being inside & getting things done. I alreay have most of the stuff, so I know I'll be fine. One step at a time, right....?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Kathy! I am also doing an adoption from Ethiopia through AAI (while in process for a LONG adoption from Haiti!!) Both little girls I got referred from Adoption Link/ Chances by Choice!! And I used to live in Chicago! And I'm also single! (But this will be my first time at parenting!) That is exciting that you're getting things together!! I will be interested to see how things progress with you--best wishes in everything!!