Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I am thankful for & know that I am fortunate to be blessed with such wonderful kids! This morning they brought me breakfast in bed - pancakes, bacon, & toast, with a wonderfully yummy mug of coffee. Then they gave me with presents. Very nice! Each one bought or made me something. It was so very sweet! They really outdid themselves this year.
To top it off, they even did the dishes once the tray was brought downstairs.
This afternoon we went to my mom's for dinner. It was a great dinner & we had a lovely evening. My brother & sister-in-law were there and the kids had a great time checking out the cicadas under the rocks.
Then we came home & since it was still fairly early, we brought my son's bike out of the garage. For the first time ever he was able to ride it! I was SO happy for him! He just needs to work on pedaling up hill & he'll be fine! What a great ending to a great Mother's Day!

No comments: